Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale - Lindsey Stirling
10 reasons to have LONG HAIRJournal10 reasons to have LONG HAIR by wyldraven
1. Attraction: more people seem to like guys with long hair
2. Humour: when you are mistaken for a girl (not ALWAYS funny)
3. Shyness: something to hide behind
4. Sensuality: the feel of long hair against naked skin
5. Originality: there's not really that many guys who have long hair
6. Headbanging: have you ever seen someone headbanging with short hair? It looks like they're trying to dislodge a bug from their ear. Hence, my next point...
7. Protection: to keep bugs from flying in your ears
8. Excuse: "I can't go out with you tonight. I'm washing my hair"
9. Sex: something for your partner to hang on to... as if
10. Identity: It's an essential part of who I am
ok, so i was bored
My Kindred Spirit
Who am I?JournalWho am I? by wyldraven
I didn't realize that it had been nearly two months since i last updated my journal... i intended to do weekly updates all along... haha.
And yes, i have my creative energy back partly due to the fact that i have had the laptop to myself and haven't had to share in a while, so i got more time.
I don't really have a whole lot to say... but there is something on my mind, and heart...
I recently met someone who has clarified something for me. There is a part of me, a BIG part of me, that doesn't belong to the human race (seriously). My closest connections have been with those on the spirit plane (you don't have to believe it, i'm just saying what i personally have experienced). The connection with wolves, and ravens too, is more powerful than i imagined. And when i meet someone with whom i feel a close bond, it awakens dormant feelings within me.
I don't know what I am doing here, on this planet. I don't know what i came here for, but i am trying to remember myself, my true
Favourite style of art: dark, mystic, goth, fantasy, landscape|
Operating System: WindowsXP
Wallpaper of choice: fozen teardrops by fantasio
Skin of choice: Seven of Nine
Favourite cartoon character: Donald Duck
Personal Quote: peace